Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

How do you know they are only 15 & what's "normal" these days? My daughter & alot of her friends look 15 but are in their early 20's. They go out clubbing scantily dressed. Although they don't dress like this in the day.

Also IMO newborn babies dress like adults now

IMO prostitutes try to dress like 15 yr olds.

Paedos don't tend to look at them that age.

• 8 months later...
Every day i walk around the city centre and all i see is little 15 year old girls who look rather like prostitutes! If these are your daughters, they could be in danger because, recently there has been a murder of a prostitute in the Sheffield area! It has even been on Crimewatch!

Watch out :thumbsup:

Kaidi

Simple answer to the post. These young girls see semi naked slightly older girls dancing around in little more than underwear on the telly making millions by pretending to "sing" and selling discs bought by the formentioned young girls. It's just copy me and the world will fall at your feet. Crazy. Where are the parents in all this.

Regards

Angel.

Every day i walk around the city centre and all i see is little 15 year old girls who look rather like prostitutes! If these are your daughters, they could be in danger because, recently there has been a murder of a prostitute in the Sheffield area! It has even been on Crimewatch!

Watch out :thumbsup:

Kaidi

I think you find you have it on its head.

It is prostitutes dressing up like 15 year old girls.

That is the only way they can attract the kind of trash that associated with these kind of women.

The mere fact people are suggesting young girls dress (and look) like prostitutes is alarming.

SOME of them might dress scantily, but there's a world of difference between a normal 15 year old girl and a prostitute.

And I would seriously think you could tell the difference between them.

I think this is being stood on its head. It isn't 15 year old girls dressing like prostitutes. It is prostitutes dressing like 15 year old girls. I hear that some will dress up as French maids and pretty much anything else that they think the punters would like. Apparently a lot of punters would prefer them to look like 15 year old girls rather than 45 year old slags.

Its just fashion the way girls dress. This goes right back to the sixties. Any reasonably intelligent person would be able to see the difference between a young girl dresses a little scantily and a street prostitute. Women have the choice to dress the way they like. Its not for anyone to tell young people how to dress, they'll not take any notice anyway.. I never did...

I think this is being stood on its head. It isn't 15 year old girls dressing like prostitutes. It is prostitutes dressing like 15 year old girls. I hear that some will dress up as French maids and pretty much anything else that they think the punters would like. Apparently a lot of punters would prefer them to look like 15 year old girls rather than 45 year old slags.

I have heard they dress up as Xmas helpers this time of year.

Girl bands, stereotypical men, and things on T.V that lead their minds into a materialistic world. Girls and boys feel that they must dress like and do things that the older, student type generation does!

Rubbish, when I was a kid I dressed however I wanted, which was not like most other people. I didn't give a toss what other people thought, who are they anyway? Being dictated to, in whatever form, is simply not on.

Archived