Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

hahahaha, oh my days ... young girls dress disgracefully ..try to get into nightclubs and still expect to get on the bloody bus for 50p....

i wasnt allowed across the road at 15...my eldest wasnt allowed to cross the rd by himself til he was 11.

something obviously happened to make them think this is ok ........

• 2 months later...

Speaking has a mother of a 15 yr old girl, i think it's hard not dressing like that, my daughter doesn't dress like that or wear any makeup let alone loads and believe it or not she gets bullied at school for it, was even told by 1 of the girls she needs to dress and look like that, thats if she wanted people to like her she needs to behave and look like them.

She still doesn't and I respect her more for that, it is hard for her but she believes that in life she should be like she wants, she wears fashion clothes ect but not "belt skirts" or anything above her knees. She has respect for herself and beliefs.

But saying that if she did dress like a prostitute I wouldn't let her go out like that.

No wonder the ID situation is how it is now, I know 13 yr olds that look like 18yr olds with all there gear on.

I think it's how they think they must look at that age.

Speaking has a mother of a 15 yr old girl, i think it's hard not dressing like that, my daughter doesn't dress like that or wear any makeup let alone loads and believe it or not she gets bullied at school for it, was even told by 1 of the girls she needs to dress and look like that, thats if she wanted people to like her she needs to behave and look like them.

She still doesn't and I respect her more for that, it is hard for her but she believes that in life she should be like she wants, she wears fashion clothes ect but not "belt skirts" or anything above her knees. She has respect for herself and beliefs.

But saying that if she did dress like a prostitute I wouldn't let her go out like that.

No wonder the ID situation is how it is now, I know 13 yr olds that look like 18yr olds with all there gear on.

You obviously aren't a 60's 'babe'. As far as 'belt skirts' the wearing of these is no different to the ones I wore in the 60's. What we didn't do is 'expose' ourselves like a lot of the younger generation seem to do these days. I suppose we still kept some decorum.

i think u are the one, i mean ; there are not so many mothers around me like you :) keep goin :)

No GaGa Syle - Yes GaGa Musics :)

Archived