Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

Originally posted by Kaidi

Girls and boys feel that they must dress like and do things that the older, student type generation does!

I know many students...and only a small percentage of them walk around dressed like prostitutes.:D

There was a prog on tv recently that showed lingerie and padded bras for 6 to 8 year olds. How young do some mothers want their kids to start looking sexually attractive.

I have to drive through the industrial estate at the bottom of Rutland rd sometimes, its littered with prostitutes. I must admit the 15 year olds I see dont look like any of them.

Originally posted by Carmine

There does seem to be an ever stronger trend for young kids to dress like adults on a night on the town...

That adult on the town is dressing in that way to atrtract the attention of the opposite sex though. As that is the objective, perhaps our 15 year olds should be offered some guidance as to the dangers of what boils down to shoving their sexuality in people's faces?

Originally posted by AJ sheffield

There was a prog on tv recently that showed lingerie and padded bras for 6 to 8 year olds.

And we all think this is socially acceptable, but despise paedophiles. :roll:

Why do we allow our children to stand out as potential victims?

Originally posted by Kaidi

Because they never shut up when they fancy you basically. You can learn alot from five minutes with a prosti-wannabe!

So you go up to and converse with these 15 year old girls who are dressed 'like prostitutes'?

Archived