Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

Perhaps the girls' mothers should have a chat with them, they are dressing 'scantily' but ask them about the person they are hoping to pull - they may not have thought about it at all, do they want a steady boyfriend or do they just want the company of their friends - maybe they are sending out the wrong messages without understanding they are, even adults may do that - I think they are mainly out for a laugh and like to talk about boys with their friends.

Every day i walk around the city centre and all i see is little 15 year old girls who look rather like prostitutes! If these are your daughters, they could be in danger because, recently there has been a murder of a prostitute in the Sheffield area! It has even been on Crimewatch!

Watch out :thumbsup:

Kaidi

there are a lot of prostitutes around shalesmoor/neepsend and i have yet to see a 15 Y O girl looking anything as scary as them lot.

it is a natural desire of girls to look pretty enough to attract a decent husband who will help them look after their dear old mum in later years, even if they are only 15. they need your help and values to make the right choices in life and keep away from undesirables. giving them a dressing down for not dressing down just leads to rebellion and conflict and a tendency to secrecy when meeting someone you would not approve of.

Every day i walk around the city centre and all i see is little 15 year old girls who look rather like prostitutes! If these are your daughters, they could be in danger because, recently there has been a murder of a prostitute in the Sheffield area! It has even been on Crimewatch!

Watch out :thumbsup:

Kaidi

The problem is not the young girls, just behaving as typical teenagers always have, but men such as yourself.

Why don't you join the 21st century, my friend?

I have a 4 yr old daughter and I am careful as to what she wears.

As I think clothing now can make them look too old for their age and can be a bit revealing.

I think that is the problem now a days they do make clothes that look too grown up hence why 15 yr old's go round looking like they do.

There is a lot of pressure on girls in today's society to fit in, follow the trends and to look good. They see a celebrity wear something they want to wear it.

It is a subject we could debate on all day, but I think the only way to stop it.

Is for parents to take more control and put their foot down more. As sure any parent in their right mind can not find how girls today dress ok.

"Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??"

Just watch any of the "music" shows, or the girl "singers" promoting their next record, all will be wearing little more than pants and bra while dancing around lip syncing. The 15 year olds are just emulating their on screen idols, I think it is as simple as that.

Angel.

Archived