Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

I think everybody has the right to dress how they like.

If they want to dress like a common street walker and have all sorts of body parts on display aged 15, just don't be suprised when I look down my nose at them. I believe in calling a split arse a split arse. :D

And I believe in calling you vulgar :(

A few years ago I was going to Lou Marriots strummalong at the Fat Cat pub, as I turned the corner on to Alma street a young lass walked to the corsey edge looking directly at me..

I though she wanted directions or somesuch, she had a long coat on and as I slowed down in my car, she opened the coat- she was completely naked :shocked::shocked:

It took me aback a bit!!

She looked no older than fifteen, it was such a shock that I floored the pedal and shot off to the pub :help:

It's the first (and last!) time that anything like that happened to me :P

Biggsy :)

Surely, it's totally inappropriate to accuse 15-year old girls (or anybody else, for that matter) of 'dressing up as prostitutes?'

Has there ever been a thread on this forum which argued that "How you dress is irrelevant."?

If "women who dress as if they're asking for it" (not my words or opinion) is an unacceptable argument, then how can you accuse a child of acting irresponsibly by wearing the 'wrong' clothes?

Archived