Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

There are however 15 year old prostitutes working from Neepsend. I was picking spares up from that car parts suppliers once and saw it with my very own eyes. 15, maybe even younger. I saw the lad drop her off then stand round the corner and then the old fella in the gold lexus pick her up.

Originally posted by Cyclone

And whilst we're talking about your scaremongering, was the prostitute who was killed, killed in the open, or had she gone with her "client" to somewhere a little more secluded? If it's the latter, then it's not likely to happen to a 15 year old who just happens to be dressed provocotively.

It's scary how many children :mad: are flattered enough by the attention of an adult to do something really stupid, just coz they don't know how stupid they are being.

I know becase I went to school with them, went to college with them, still know far too many of them.....

Are women basically stupid? :confused::rant:

Rant over :D

I think everybody has the right to dress how they like.

If they want to dress like a common street walker and have all sorts of body parts on display aged 15, just don't be suprised when I look down my nose at them. I believe in calling a split arse a split arse. :D

Originally posted by Cyclone

did you not have a boyfriend or were interested in boys at the age of 15? They are dressing like that for hte opposite sex.

At the age of 15 I lived in a village in Lincolnshire. Rolling your jeans up was hardly in the same league :roll:

And turning up to Roxy's on a Monday dressed in very little and spiky boots was something I did in layers. I checked my ankle length skirt into the cloakroom :D I wouldn't be caught dead walking the streets atracting attention from the wrong sort of people :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Swan_Vesta

I think everybody has the right to dress how they like.

If they want to dress like a common street walker and have all sorts of body parts on display aged 15, just don't be suprised when I look down my nose at them. I believe in calling a split arse a split arse. :D

Not if it puts their life in jepordy

Originally posted by Kaidi

No unfortunatley... but have you? You remind me of leslie you see...

Is that a man or a woman?

When you talk about these 15 year old girls, do you mean out at night in bars and nightclubs, or just generally walking about?

If people really believe that childhood is over too soon now, we should bring in harsher laws to stop the drinking culture. I think that making the drinking age 21 and requiring ID for anyone who looks under 30 would help, but I doubt many people would support that.

Archived