Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

Originally posted by Tony

Mod:

I noticed that the OP has only posted on the 1 topic.

So he / she is either a troll, or has a problem related to 15 year old girls'

I suggest that you let this thread die.

No actually... he is a friend of mine and has been following topics on this for ages now! And why let a post die when it has such positive and negative things to say about it?

He has a lot of interesting things to argue about, so instead of treating him like rubbish because he is new, give him a welcome! :|

Originally posted by Colonel

No actually... he is a friend of mine and has been following topics on this for ages now! And why let a post die when it has such positive and negative things to say about it?

He has a lot of interesting things to argue about, so instead of treating him like rubbish because he is new, give him a welcome! :|

when's he coming back then, and is he 15?

Originally posted by Cyclone

when's he coming back then, and is he 15?

He is sixteen and worried about issues like this. I have recalled times when some of my ex- fiteen year old friends nearly got sexually abused. She was lucky to get away.

However I do think now looking at the topic title, he has clearly just wanted people to view it as it looks very controversial. But, i have to say, this is a very interesting topic. So i think he has done well for his first posts :D

Originally posted by Colonel

He is sixteen and worried about issues like this. I have recalled times when some of my ex- fiteen year old friends nearly got sexually abused. She was lucky to get away.

However I do think now looking at the topic title, he has clearly just wanted people to view it as it looks very controversial. But, i have to say, this is a very interesting topic. So i think he has done well for his first posts :D

is it not possible that whatever situation she found herself in was nothing to do with her clothing though?

CONTENTIOUS ISSUE ALERT (sp)

what do people think about this.

The age of consent is man made.

Its different around Europe (15 in Denmark for example)

if you believe in God then surely when he/she/it gives a human the ability to reproduce shouldn't they be able to reproduce?

in fairly recent history it was common to marry young.

a bit off topic I know but well :)

Oh dear, don't open that jar of worms. I'm eating.

Somebodywill tell us all the health issues/damage that can be done by giving birth too young :gag:

I saw a telly prog on young girls married off in Africa

Archived