Why do 15 year old girls dress up like prostitutes??

whilst there are all the health problems involved with young mothers (premature etc) it would seem odd that we have these "abilities" at an early age (and I know man made chemicals are making kids reach puberty younger)

and by asking the question I'm not saying its right btw :)

Originally posted by Strix

Somebodywill tell us all the health issues/damage that can be done by giving birth too young :gag:

to my knowledge I'm sure i remember hearing that its actually better for a female to have children at 15/16 as thats the time their bodies are most able to recover from childbirth and not totally mess up their insides and outsides... its like older women and women that have had more than 1 child loose the body to be able to retain the child properly hence getting a much bigger "belly"...

then again, being 20 and being male I'm probably totally wrong... but I'm still pretty sure I read that somewhere :?

although I totally dont condone young pregnancies, I think its better to wait till your in a financial and social situation to be able to bring a child up without lots of struggling for cash etc

Originally posted by Snook

I think that making the drinking age 21 and requiring ID for anyone who looks under 30 would help, but I doubt many people would support that.

I'd vote for you;).

Originally posted by robbie

CONTENTIOUS ISSUE ALERT (sp)

what do people think about this.

The age of consent is man made.

Its different around Europe (15 in Denmark for example)

if you believe in God then surely when he/she/it gives a human the ability to reproduce shouldn't they be able to reproduce?

in fairly recent history it was common to marry young.

a bit off topic I know but well :)

Maybe you should start another thread instead of hijacking this one.

Shouldn't the thread title be "Why do prostitues dress up like 15 year old girls"?

On females' reproductive maturity, I remember one of my university lecturers saying that the optimum age was early 20s, as the womb is still developing until then.

Originally posted by Belle

There are a staggering amount of blokes out there who attack women, you only had to watch crimewatch last night to see that.

In no way do I want to belittle the seriousness of sexual or any other crimes, but I watched Balamory and cash in the attic this morning and there was no hint of violent crime on there...

Archived