Horse & Jockey on Wadsley Lane

The Horse & Jockey on Wadsley Lane is now doing karaoke on a Friday night, also quiz nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The Tuesday night one is a music quiz while the one on Thursday is a general knowledge quiz (this starts tonight)

Not sure if the prizes are cash or beer but im sure I will find out tonight - its me doing them :D

So get yourselves down there, its a nice friendly place and the landlord and his better half are great people - even better its biker friendly !

Did a quiz at the horse & jockey last night which went down well, with a raffle and a domino version of play your cards right.

This is now going to be permanent as well as the music quiz on Tuesdays and karaoke on Fridays.

Its a cash prize for the quiz, chocolates etc for the raffle and the "domino run" is a cash prize which increases each week if no one wins it - next Thursday its £60 !

Pull up on a bike, walk in wearing leathers and the locals will sit and chat with you - my kind of place

NOTE....did the karaoke last night which ended up being great, after talking with the landlord it has been decided to only have the karaoke on alternate Fridays (quiz nights as normal)

I will be there tonight doing a music quiz with a section of audio clips of tv theme tunes, so if you know your music and watched a lot of tv as a kid, get down there - you never know, you may just win something :banana:

Starts at approx 9.30pm

Archived