Lockerbie bomber freed

#152 who the hell cares about 6 or even 3 years ago. Have you got any idea how fast the Middle East can move. No I thought not.

lol is that how you conduct an argument by spewing out something that is hard to comprhend and then seemingly answer the question (if it was one) for the other party ?

strange :huh:

#152 who the hell cares about 6 or even 3 years ago. Have you got any idea how fast the Middle East can move. No I thought not.

The parents of people killed over there that fought on and over a lie ?

The people that have not got the next 3 or even 6 years with people they cared about ?

chill out Harley. Iraq health and education numbers are getting better. Under Saddam, so many females didn't know how to read and write. The gender gap in literacy was same as pathetic Pakistan. Now it's improving and getting better for the first time in years.

Great stuff! Now all the idots have to do is learn to live together and cease blowing each other up.

The Iraqi government and police need to get a real grip. I dont want to see US troops having to go back into the cities and have to do the job they've been training the iraqis to do for the past 3/4 years.

Archived