Lockerbie bomber freed

• 8 months later...

Apparently Kelvin McKenzie put a £500 bet on with William Hill that Al-Margarita would still be alive a year after his release, despite only being given 3 months to live at the time. They gave him even odds so looks like he'll be picking up £1000 soon unless he dies in the next month.

They gave him even odds so looks like he'll be picking up £1000 soon unless he dies in the next month.

Wassat? Kelvin McKenzie might die next month? Who will tell Piers Morgan that his once in a lifetime opportunity has finally come good?

Wassat? Kelvin McKenzie might die next month? Who will tell Piers Morgan that his once in a lifetime opportunity has finally come good?

Lol, the Libyan not McKenzie. I can see how that can be read the wrong way.

EDIT: I suppose if McKenzie died in the next month that would also prevent him from collecting his winnings :D

If all it takes to secure the rights to billion of barrels of oil is to release a dying man a few months early lets face it - it's good business for BP and the UK.

^^ this represents the hard facts of diplomacy and economics that allows us to turn the lights on, not a moral stance.

Like I think I said earlier in this thread, if it fosters good relations between us and a middle east country which uses terrorism we cannot fight, it can only be a good thing.

The only issue we need to deal with is this quack who gave him three months to live.

Archived