How much is gatecrasher on a sat night?

skny

Originally posted by bobby22

ha ha ha Sorry, but what world are you living in! Crasher is by far a better night.

Especially now dance and house is in the main room!!!! Great move Mr Gatecrasher!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Had to join in...what world do you live in.

Dance and house in the main room?

It sounds like an advert for Kingdom

For an insight into the calibre and variety of House DJ's Hustle brings to Sheffield maybe you should check this link.

http://www.hustleuk.com/events.asp

and yes quality, I think you are correct about who employs him.

Originally posted by mjlacey21

If bobby22 worked for Gatecrasher One he would know that they don't like it being called Crasher which is the trance brand not the club...

So there!

... and reading your past posts do you work for Hustle?

You must be a bit sad and desperate to go reading my past posts mjlacey.

no i dont to answer your question. I just love house music and for me pinup and hustle **** all over crasher(ha) .

I said Id never go back in after trying slummin for the first time but made the mistake of forking out a fortune to see maw finally turn up at the last bank holiday.

Twice bitten , twice shy.

Hold on. Forget this bit...

So there.. where's my lego gone

Originally posted by quality

Ha just found this thread...now if i was a little cynical I'd say bobby22 is either an employee of gc or a friend of james gc.

Sorry guys, don't work there. Just a fan of the place. Just love the old school Gatecrasher nights of the late-nighties and 2000-2001.

They were awesome!!! I think thats why i love the place so much. Memories of when i used to go years ago!

Still love the Crasher classics nights they do to! Gotta go the next one.

I lived in Liverpool for about 3 years and used to love going to Cream and Garlands. It's all about the music!

And before anyone thinks it, no i don't do anything other than get really drunk. Much more fun!

Archived