Tapas bars in Sheffield

hoobidood

I went to Bilbao and San Sebastián in 2003,in my opinion the best food to be found anywhere in Spain.The pinchos bars in San Sebastián are wonderful.

Brilliant place San Sebastian,the food in the bars in the old town have got to be seen and eaten to be believed.

It's gastronomic heaven,did you try any of the seafood restaurants by the marina?

Only stopped 1 full day/night,ate at a bar in the old town for lunch,the choice was unbelievable,at night we had a meal at Anastasio Berri,not cheap but the sole was to die for.

Only stopped 1 full day/night,ate at a bar in the old town for lunch,the choice was unbelievable,at night we had a meal at Anastasio Berri,not cheap but the sole was to die for.

We had 5 nights in San Sebastián in July 2003,I'm trying to find the photos from that holiday to remind me how nice it was.I remember going to a restaurant by the harbour and I had the Basque speciality,bacalao al pil pil which was bloody fantastic.

We had 5 nights in San Sebastián in July 2003,I'm trying to find the photos from that holiday to remind me how nice it was.I remember going to a restaurant by the harbour and I had the Basque speciality,bacalao al pil pil which was bloody fantastic.

Yes a beautifull place drove the north coast and shows there's a heck of alot more to Spain then the costas.

Yes a beautifull place drove the north coast and shows there's a heck of alot more to Spain then the costas.

I agree,we've been going to Spain for the last ten years and it's great if you get away from the touristy areas.Where did you drive in the north?,I'm keen to go to Galicia and the Picos de Europa and we've thought about getting the ferry to Santander to visit this area.

I agree,we've been going to Spain for the last ten years and it's great if you get away from the touristy areas.Where did you drive in the north?,I'm keen to go to Galicia and the Picos de Europa and we've thought about getting the ferry to Santander to visit this area.

The ferry is a great way to do it and Breaks the holiday up nicely.

Get a sat nav with european mapping and it's make everything a lot easier.

• 3 months later...

Archived