WHy are there no drag bars in Sheffield

Carborundum

Leeds has them, Manchester has them, why are there no drag bars in sheffield? I can think of at least 10 very good quality drag acts in Sheffield who could perform in them - thats a different drag queen every night ....

Maybe open up the new Matilda bar which used to host drag acts and it was gay friendly ...... What do people think?

Name these ten acts and don't include Tia Anna as he is neither A) Good or B) Quality

Are the artistes as good as Paul O'Grady and Danny La Rue ? I love anything like that.:)

No.

Most drag acts, in my opinion, are just fellahs who want to dress up in a frock and wear make-up but have little talent in the way of an act.

When gay bars were found in out-of-city-centre venues, drag acts used to pull in the punters. But, as SpiderPete suggests, there is no demand for them anymore.

No.

Most drag acts, in my opinion, are just fellahs who want to dress up in a frock and wear make-up but have little talent in the way of an act.

When gay bars were found in out-of-city-centre venues, drag acts used to pull in the punters. But, as SpiderPete suggests, there is no demand for them anymore.

I wonder why there is no demand ?

They always entertaining and there are plenty of them in Sheffield - top of my list was going to be the fabulous Tyranna Tia Anna Rex who is multi-talented .... Im not sure Kanja Batch is a full timedrag queen - doesnt she work in Nettos also scanning the bar codes? What about Penny Change she is very rude and thus is very good - its a prerequisite of a drag queen to be rude to the punters ... and there must be more in Sheffield but names escape me at moment ..

They always entertaining and there are plenty of them in Sheffield - top of my list was going to be the fabulous Tyranna Tia Anna Rex who is multi-talented .... Im not sure Kanja Batch is a full timedrag queen - doesnt she work in Nettos also scanning the bar codes? What about Penny Change she is very rude and thus is very good - its a prerequisite of a drag queen to be rude to the punters ... and there must be more in Sheffield but names escape me at moment ..

I suppose some are good, and some are bad arent they ?

Archived