Venue needed for 30th birthday party

Hi i am organising a suprise 30th birthday party

i need a venue that dosnt cost the earth and has space available to accomodate 70-100 people and room for a band to play.

It needs to be city centre or Heeley area

Thanks

Sorry to impose on your thread 35021198, but I am also looking for a venue to hold a 30th birthday, not a surprise one though, instead a joint one for myself and boyfriend and for the 14th or 28th November. I have looked through the megathread regarding pubs etc which have function rooms to hire/use but likewise we are looking to have a live band...

I was wondering whether anyone knew about any working men clubs or similar that would allow a band to play and with a bar?? I remember going to a birthday party at Nether Edge Working Men's club that had a live band, does anyone know about charges of hire or anywhere similar?

Cheers!!

Jumping on the 'bandwaggon' so to speak, I'm looking for somewere for my 50th Birthday bash, around the Heeley, Nnetheredge area would be great, but open to other ideas, would also like to have a live band... so am looking for one of those too...want something to dance too ;) dates I'm looking for are around 27th/28th November -

Archived