Niche is coming back to sheffield !! Brapp brapp!!

jr@clubvibe

niche is now a brand. we have one club in leeds and one to be coming home in sheffield. to say people dislike the brand that much they certainly love to talk about it tha much... any publicity is good publicity.....LONG LIVE NICHE!

i love that phrase any publicity is good publicity considering 90% of the publicity on this thread is negative, yes thats good publicity.

that said our constant commenting no matter how negative does keep it at the top of the board. would suggest not posting and let it slide back down on to page 2 where it belongs.

the mods could lock it on grounds that its offensive to peoples ears :)

i love that phrase any publicity is good publicity considering 90% of the publicity on this thread is negative, yes thats good publicity.

that said our constant commenting no matter how negative does keep it at the top of the board. would suggest not posting and let it slide back down on to page 2 where it belongs.

the mods could lock it on grounds that its offensive to peoples ears :)

Im just waiting for the police to see this thread (we know that South Yorkshire police post on here, as well as read it)

I know a certain inspector that gonna throw a fit when he see's it :hihi:

we have full support from the police. they are fully aware of our goings on. it will be run by the most experiencd club owner in sheffield with the safest door policy and best security team in sheffield. the safety of the public is the 1st and utter most important part of a club and giving the public a safe environment to have a great night out. every night club has its haters and people are entitled to thier opinions, thats why the sheffield forum was born to let people have their opinions.

Disgraceful if true. A place which attracted trouble from all over the country.

however when Niche was in its prime, there were proper gangsters in from all over, but there wasn't that much trouble.. however now it main stream all the little wannabe gangsters are the problem, the little Asians, little white chavs, and the little Wanna be gangster Black people.

please note I’ve mentioned ever race there so

(NO CLAIMS I'M BEING RACIEST)

the real gangsters loved the place, it was alive it was great.

Pity now though

we have full support from the police. they are fully aware of our goings on. it will be run by the most experiencd club owner in sheffield with the safest door policy and best security team in sheffield. the safety of the public is the 1st and utter most important part of a club and giving the public a safe environment to have a great night out. every night club has its haters and people are entitled to thier opinions, thats why the sheffield forum was born to let people have their opinions.

Well, at least it will contain all the scum that infest it again. Or are they all in prison now?

I have no idea why so many people are hating on this place.

You obviously have very different style to ALOT of people all over the country.

And yes it is about time that Niche came back to its home town and hopefully it will stick to not allowing any of the younger ones in but maybe thats because i got older that people seem younger....

The police have finally come to their senses and allowed it to be re-opened here and no longer have to travel to Leeds for the original Sidney Street fun.

Every club has its trouble so lets all not hate on the brand 'Niche' just because some people have slagged it off.

Long Live Niche in Sheffield. xx

I have no idea why so many people are hating on this place.

. xx

I'll give my reason why. I work as a dj and i am sick and tired of little fake henri loyd (the misspell is deliberate as its normally what is written on the jumper they are wearing) wearing, elizabeth duke green neck chains aroudn their necks coming up and saying "got any niche" when

a) they dont have a clue what any niche is when asked if they want a particular track

b) Never went to the original venue or any of the all nighters

c) when asked why arent you there ive actually had people say "cant afford it tonight but i'm going next week" this is when there have been no nights on!!

d) now i get asked for "r'n'b niche" WTF is that??????

i hate to use the term "back in the day" but i'll call it as i see it. "back in the day" it was an exciting venue playing what was good original music that could still be played today (boy u got to me is a classic example) THEN it went "mainstream" and all the little idiots that sit on the back of the bus annoying the rest of the bus with ultra tinny noises sounding something like bassline with all the bass removed decided that "niche" was cool without knowing what it is.

Example - i did a set and dropped in Jay and Jane. a primark wearing scroty female with a couple of large tramp stamps (tattoo's) on her arms and top of her breast came up and said "stick some niche on, this is crap"

I dont go up to someone and say "got any pacha" or even "got any Shoom (for the older ones on the forum)"

I wish the owners luck with the venue as long as you get the scrotes out of my club

I'll give my reason why. I work as a dj and i am sick and tired of little fake henri loyd (the misspell is deliberate as its normally what is written on the jumper they are wearing) wearing, elizabeth duke green neck chains aroudn their necks coming up and saying "got any niche" when

a) they dont have a clue what any niche is when asked if they want a particular track

b) Never went to the original venue or any of the all nighters

c) when asked why arent you there ive actually had people say "cant afford it tonight but i'm going next week" this is when there have been no nights on!!

d) now i get asked for "r'n'b niche" WTF is that??????

i hate to use the term "back in the day" but i'll call it as i see it. "back in the day" it was an exciting venue playing what was good original music that could still be played today (boy u got to me is a classic example) THEN it went "mainstream" and all the little idiots that sit on the back of the bus annoying the rest of the bus with ultra tinny noises sounding something like bassline with all the bass removed decided that "niche" was cool without knowing what it is.

Example - i did a set and dropped in Jay and Jane. a primark wearing scroty female with a couple of large tramp stamps (tattoo's) on her arms and top of her breast came up and said "stick some niche on, this is crap"

I dont go up to someone and say "got any pacha" or even "got any Shoom (for the older ones on the forum)"

I wish the owners luck with the venue as long as you get the scrotes out of my club

In addition to your signature, probably the best post I've seen on here for a LONG time.

Archived