Niche is coming back to sheffield !! Brapp brapp!!

jr@clubvibe

There's nothing worst than pilled up youngsters starting up a fight and it happens so often nowadays.

Really? I've never seen anyone pilled up starting a fight - though maybe hugging someone too much or talking nonsense... are you sure you dont mean coke'd up?

efff all the haterssss i love niche and NO-ONE will stop me skankin aaatt there, and if you hate on it stay well clear from it, al these club owners sayin that you cant wait for the people askin for niche to go, you will lose money on water and stella haha. cummonnn niche nightclub you only get trouble there if you bring it on yourself

Hopefully the "Niche" follows the route of that place that burned down a few years ago...what's it called please someone?

"Gatecrasher" formerly Republic was great, it is a shame it went but again the crasher will hopefully return to where it rightfully belongs, like jr says it is a brand and i bet all the people slating it are slaves to brands, no one ever stops football do they and there are fights all the time!!!

"Gatecrasher" formerly Republic was great, it is a shame it went but again the crasher will hopefully return to where it rightfully belongs, like jr says it is a brand and i bet all the people slating it are slaves to brands, no one ever stops football do they and there are fights all the time!!!

There's billion's involved in football.

Really? I've never seen anyone pilled up starting a fight - though maybe hugging someone too much or talking nonsense... are you sure you dont mean coke'd up?

Sorry mate, I was joking around at anyone who claims that pills & violence go hand in hand.

Archived