Frankie Boyle @ the City Hall

MuteWitness

I wouldn't bother. Saw him last year and the support act before him was better than he was. If you watch Mock The Week you will find that you will know half his routine!

Lee Mack though is class!

Unfortunately I can concur - didn't see him live but if you get his last couple of DVDs then watch MTW on Dave, they're pretty much all repeated.

Still, he's well funny and I'd still go and see him - might see you there!

Who is going to see Frankie Boyle? bit of a long wait, just got tickets for the 2nd night 25th April today from the city halls website. They have circle and balcony tickets left, also got some for Lee Mack as well for next May! :)

My wife and I are going on the 24th which is the 2nd night.

I believe you may well miss the show if you go on the 25th, check your dates

I wouldn't bother. Saw him last year and the support act before him was better than he was. If you watch Mock The Week you will find that you will know half his routine!
As much as I like Frankie I have to admit I was disappointed when we went to see him to find he was recycling material from MTW.

That said go anyway don't let us put you off

Well that answers my dilema then I was wondering about buying tickets for frankie boyle but I wont bother.

Already got my lee mack tickets for next march had them since early March and really cant wait .......red sky at night...................

As much as I like Frankie I have to admit I was disappointed when we went to see him to find he was recycling material from MTW.

That said go anyway don't let us put you off

That's rather like complaining that when your favourite band play live they're just recycling material from their studio albums.

• 2 months later...

Im desperatley trying to get tickets for Frankie Boyle for April....they are so expensive on E-Bay if any of the above who bought tickets can no longer attend please please let me know, I am willing to pay £60 for 2 tickets.

• 4 months later...
Im desperatley trying to get tickets for Frankie Boyle for April....they are so expensive on E-Bay if any of the above who bought tickets can no longer attend please please let me know, I am willing to pay £60 for 2 tickets.
You could have had ours if I'd known how average he was going to be. :(

Archived