I Love Reggae At The Belfry

LiveLife

5th September 2009 see's the first "I Love Reggae" event which will be held at the Belfry Public House, Beighton, Sheffield. It will be an evening of quality Reggae/ Dance hall Music, and traditinal food from the Caribbean. The evening will kick off around 4pm and families are welcome until around 9pm, there will be a bouncy castle for the kids and also adults .

Ticket are priced at £3 each and are available from Smile for Jade or behind the bar. Each ticket will be entered into a raffle draw to win either a trip to Amsterdam or a brand new ipod for all your Reggae Music. Visit Facebook and join the "i love reggae 2009 at the belfry sheffield" group to vote which prize you would prefer and see updates

So if you are a fun person that likes to join in with games and loves Reggae/Dance Hall music the get yourself down to the Belfry, Contact me for any further info. Tickets are now available and you will start too see posters up around town. :)

i think this is going to be brill nite and who don t go square pants!lol.we ll be there with kids and family and friends.sounds to good to miss 4 us lot anyway.if you bothered bout distance we re coming from hillsbro.so come on guys and girls support a good cause and enjoy yourselves because we will!lol

i think this is going to be brill nite and who don t go square pants!lol.we ll be there with kids and family and friends.sounds to good to miss 4 us lot anyway.if you bothered bout distance we re coming from hillsbro.so come on guys and girls support a good cause and enjoy yourselves because we will!lol

Thanks for your support , :) it will be a quality night

Archived