Moraira holiday home

richb

Yes, I do, but you are so polite and pleasant to the people of SF that I'm not bloody letting it to you.

Good luck with that fine attitude of yours!

Slickwitch as if you have a holiday home anywhere other than skeggy.

i have several holiday homes in moraira which you can rent out for free, richb, because i feel that you have been victimised on this thread for no apparent reason by persons who, quite frankly, if you were working with (and i feel that unlikely as i feel that most are from the red and blue giro brigade) you would have a case for bullying against them.

i also own most of cornwall and a large slice of the (submarine) pacific basin.

clearly, most people-other than your erstwhile self-who study this forum have little else to do other than sit in their unventilated, centrally heated homes with the fire fully on (not having to worry about paying the bills, of course) whilst listening the sirens as they glide up and down deerlands avenue.

I have a brother and a sister too.

My sister is actually the head of an italian secret society and is related to the lord himself.

Thank you.:help:

i have several holiday homes in moraira which you can rent out for free, richb, because i feel that you have been victimised on this thread for no apparent reason by persons who, quite frankly, if you were working with (and i feel that unlikely as i feel that most are from the red and blue giro brigade) you would have a case for bullying against them.

i also own most of cornwall and a large slice of the (submarine) pacific basin.

clearly, most people-other than your erstwhile self-who study this forum have little else to do other than sit in their unventilated, centrally heated homes with the fire fully on (not having to worry about paying the bills, of course) whilst listening the sirens as they glide up and down deerlands avenue.

I have a brother and a sister too.

My sister is actually the head of an italian secret society and is related to the lord himself.

Thank you.:help:

Thank God, at last someone on this forum with the kind of background and breeding I am accustomed to.Well done and well said.

Archived