What would you like to see at Hillsborough Corner?

What do you want to see at Hillsborough Corner?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to see at Hillsborough Corner?

• Yet another bar!
    • A diner
    • A takeaway
    • Flats
    • Something else (please state in your reply)

I'd like to see a well stocked newsagents.. One that has all the latest computer mags would be good so I can call in and read the mags like I used to when the GT in the Precinct was open :D

YES BRING BACK THE GT NEWS THAT ONCE WAS!

hillsb also need another photo place, Klicks is the only one and its expensive, and there is always a bloody que!!

there are loads of things that hillsborough needs a cafe/bar is not one of them, but i dont think flats are suitable located there, where would the access be? its a small corner.

Deli cum gorgeous coffee shop with nice comfy armchairs and lots of windows so I can sit with coffee/tea and cake and read a book. Trendy wine bar with lots of lovely food at night until 11...

Tell this Nico (whoever he is) Hillsborough is becoming more middle class (or so they say) yet there's only one (not very attractive) coffee shop in the area! I'll be happy to stay around there if there was an attractive venue.

It actually looks like this nico guy is doing up the property on hillsbro corner. All the windows have been replaced, and it looks like someone has made a start on the roof! All that remains to be seen is what it is going to be!

went to hills yest....how scruffy is it???? the fruit and veg shops are jammed with old ladies, you get Q jumpers in greggs, wilkinsons smells funny and dunelms is a just a fire hazard grrrrr! the only nice thing about hill was the lil clothes shop that used to be opp HSBC b4 it turned into another smelly smokey cafe

Archived