What would you like to see at Hillsborough Corner?

What do you want to see at Hillsborough Corner?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to see at Hillsborough Corner?

• Yet another bar!
    • A diner
    • A takeaway
    • Flats
    • Something else (please state in your reply)

It actually looks like this nico guy is doing up the property on hillsbro corner. All the windows have been replaced, and it looks like someone has made a start on the roof! All that remains to be seen is what it is going to be!

And what windows!

Disgusting plastic windows on what looks like a georgian building. There are some real no brainers in this city. Looks like another one here.

There's not much to chose between Duniek and Nico for damage to our buildings.

went to hills yest....how scruffy is it???? the fruit and veg shops are jammed with old ladies, you get Q jumpers in greggs, wilkinsons smells funny and dunelms is a just a fire hazard grrrrr! the only nice thing about hill was the lil clothes shop that used to be opp HSBC b4 it turned into another smelly smokey cafe

Some rather offensive and strange remarks in above posting.

How do you quantify that these things only relate to Hillsborough?

Originally Posted by NatalieSheff

went to hills yest....how scruffy is it???? the fruit and veg shops are jammed with old ladies, you get Q jumpers in greggs, wilkinsons smells funny and dunelms is a just a fire hazard grrrrr! the only nice thing about hill was the lil clothes shop that used to be opp HSBC b4 it turned into another smelly smokey cafe

Some rather offensive and strange remarks in above posting.

How do you quantify that these things only relate to Hillsborough?

are old ladies not allowed to shop anymore then? this i disagree, with

but the Q jumpers in greggs are mainly the rude students that now haunt hillsb at lunch times, due to the new college, today they were milling outside brooks and i had barge past as excuse me didn't seem work.

Why is Dunelms a fire hazzard? the clothes shop that used to be opp hsbc where the riverside (which is smelly and scruffy) was posh and for skinny birds, the clothes never went above a size 12.

town is just the same if not worse, ever corner a coffee bar for the no hopers and dole dodgers to sit and waste my tax money, hillsb is getting scruffy but the shops that are there now have not changed all that much, its just the one's that have popped up and not done so well then have been left to ruin

I'd like to see a giant dog crap bin so all the dog owners who let their pooches foul Taplin Road have somewhere to put all the crap. This would greatly improve the area and Taplin Road would no longer be known as S**t Alley.

As another benefit, the contents of said dog bin can them be liberally spread on the pitch at Hillsborough, as this will be a far better quality of S**t than what runs about every other Saturday in the guise of the first team:hihi:

Been to Hillsborough today and seen the new windows and work going off on the corner building. At last, an improvement! Looking at the previous posts, be pleased with the fact you still have lots of different shops and something is finally happening with the corner building. And I love the pig statue idea...

Archived