What would you like to see at Hillsborough Corner?

What do you want to see at Hillsborough Corner?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want to see at Hillsborough Corner?

• Yet another bar!
    • A diner
    • A takeaway
    • Flats
    • Something else (please state in your reply)

A police station to monitior the thugs that think they own Hillsborough, or a nice wine bar to accommodate the students and young professionals of "New Hillsborough".

NEW HILLSBOROUGH??? not heard anything about this?? has anyone else? nice wine bar- there's legends>.....

legends- hmmmmm - yeh it gets busy... ask sazk23- :hihi: its usually full of **** heads and football thugs:)

Which do you think I should organise the Sheff Uni male hockey teams "meet the streets" friday night out at? Legends or the Ball? Legends sound like it gets a bit frisky at times?

Which do you think I should organise the Sheff Uni male hockey teams "meet the streets" friday night out at? Legends or the Ball? Legends sound like it gets a bit frisky at times?

I dont go in Legends, i wouldn't recommend it for a nite out. Probs jus start in the Masons which is nice, then onto the shakey (miss the legends) then if ya fancy it onto ball. I'd then head into town, this would finish the nite off perfectly.

Ignore all the the threads about the ball, you can work out for yourself if you like the place or not :thumbsup:

get yo asses down the ball!! u might start a revolution!!!! :hihi: :hihi:

After walking down Middlewood Rd today, I'd like to see shops and businesses without boarded up windows! I see the braindead have been on the rampage again. Can anyone enlighten me as to what attracts people to the sport of smashing windows? :loopy: Has anyone got a theory about where these people come from - do they live in Hillsborough, or just visit for the sport?:mad: :mad:

Rant over.

Archived