Ladies social/supper club

leigh b

• 4 weeks later...

If you ladies fancy a trip to the theatre, the 53 Group are presenting a murder mystery farce at the Library Theatre from the 10th - 13th November.

The play is a comedy thriller packed with all the elements you would expect from a classic murder farce, missing bodies, mistaken identities and trouble below stairs, kind of Agatha Christie meets Downton Abbey – with a little Laurel and Hardy thrown in.

Tickets are priced at £7.00 (£6.00 concessions) and can be ordered by calling: 0114 286 2740 or emailing info@53group.org.uk

Hi

We are holding a Ladies Social Event/Christmas Fete at the Gas Club, Malin Bridge Malin Bridge Sports & Social Club) on Friday 26th November from 7pm.

We have lots of stalls - Body Shop, Cards, Virgin V, Chocolate, Candles, Ann Summers, Raffle. Mulled Wine and Mince Pies etc etc

Why dont you all come along and have a glass of wine or a coffee at the bar and join in. It would also be a good place for you to meet up on your social nights so come and have a look around.

All Welcome

Hi ladies as you all know I am really into salsa dancing. A friend of mine has started his own salsa class on a Wednesday evening in Sheffield. The class is every 2nd Wednesday of the month and it is free for beginners and then after you start paying per class! I go to the classes and there cheap and cheerful and everyone is really friendly and its a great way to meet more new people and also its a great workout! Please let me know if you are interested as he is trying to get a group of beginners together. Please see attachment for more info as to where and when the class is.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

JESSICA B AND LEIGH

PS WE WILL BE AT THE CLASS TOMORROW.

Also the is free parking

I've looked at your group before both on here and on Facebook.

Your Xmas do on the 11th Dec, have you booked it yet? We're booked in on that date and wanted to add a couple more but its completely sold out. Your facebook still shows as taking deposits , might be too late I think.

ok thanks 4 info. im currently not taking deposits for this event at comedy club and my members know that as it was temporary date. if its fully booked i will have to find an alternative comedy event thanks jess and leigh

Archived