Ladies social/supper club

leigh b

hi the next event is posted on our page search for sheffield ladies supper club on facebook and its an open group so just add youself. if you cant find it please email me at banga_b@hotmail.com and i will send you all the information. hope to see you at the next event on sat 23 jan, keep it free in you diary, would be nice to see some new faces jess and leigh

hey if anyone is interested in a social netowork for ladies in sheffield 30+, we meet up once a month for an event, please email me banga_b@hotmail.com, or check facebook page out we are under sheffield ladies supper club, thanks jess and leigh

hi there! we use to host a ladies group last year before the organiser fell ill.

if you looking for a place to meet up and eat then our place is open for your group.

http://www.thebohemiancafe.co.uk

Hello!

I'm just reading about your supper club and it sounds like fun, so I think I'd like to join you if that's OK?

Not done this sort of thing before so feels a bit weird - but hey, you have to try everything once, don't you! ;) Anyway, I'm sure you're all lovely!

So, what do I need to do??

Archived