Ladies social/supper club

leigh b

honestly dont worry its soo much fun meeting new people, eveyone has a different story to tell! everyone who we have met so far has emailed me to tell me how glad they are for taking the 1st step and coming! jess and leigh

• 3 weeks later...

anyone wanting a good night out mixed crowd no trouble if you are a singer you can take a mini disc some nights we have about 15 singers [ not karaoke ] some are retired entertainers a fab nights entertainment good sound lovely people we also have theme nights the next one is a 40s night for charity come along and sing us a few songs the pub is called the birley at freshville on a monday night starts at 9 p m they also do meals at tea time so you could go for a meal then stay for the entertainment

• 2 weeks later...

This is a group for all you lovley ladies in sheffield 30+, whether you single, married, divorced or in a relationship , this group could be for you. The aim is to create a group of women in sheffiield who like eating, drinking and havng a laugh, who would like to meet up a couple of times a month.

Im new too all this but i read somewhere that facebook would be a good place to start a group, where you can add yourself and spread the word and hopfully start filling your calendars with some exiting fun social evnts.

My ideas so far are social events and outings such as: to the city hall comedy club, meals at different style reastaurants, theatre and other events.

Feel free to post ideas and thoughts about places we can all go, i know that it will take a while for the word to be spread but hopfully with a bit of time and enthusiasm we can make it work!

check us out on facebook, just type in sheffield ladies supper club

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?v=wall&ref=ts&gid=124771068886

Archived