Anyone know what's going on with the Sheffield club scene?

PeterPan

Originally posted by PeterPan

cheers, yeah didn't think zero would b shutting, been doin really well this wknd, stars - don't make me laugh like a set from phoenix nights!! went there time ago for first lights down low there, really not a great venue.

There's no denying the phoenix nights qualities of Stars - but depends what sort of night it is - if its one that has lots of decor & just needs a space that opens late to hang it all in, bring in its own pa & crowd & then have party - then it doesnt really matter too much...

Or if you were going to have a 70s funk night - ideal!

But if you were just doing a normal night with no decor - its probably not ideal - apart from the fact its open - which is more than a lot of sheffield venues...

Hi we have been to stars for the last few weekends and i must say we have had a few fantasic nights there.Last night was Noggins it was wkd Uv decor everywhere space to dance and space to chill without gettin coverd in stale beer and chewingum very comfy and cosey the door staff are very nice indeed but you need i.d if u look under21.

Last week was Fatmoon's arabian nights special many peaple in fancy dress full UV decour everywhere things dangling from the roof the venue looked fantastic you dident even relize u where at stars/mayfair.

I can understand if the place has memorys for peaple becouse i have the same sort of memorys of the same sort of venue back home but i must admit they where sum of the best nights i had:thumbsup:

At the end of the night its not the venue that makes the night its the Dj's & Vj's and the peaple what make it a good night out and only a fiver for 8hrs of fun.

Hope to sum of you at the next 8thjuly

Daz:thumbsup:

It's died a death... needs quality new clubs, to the tune of three or four more, not commercial garbage playing Robbie Williams in one room and thumpin' house in the other, but dedicated nights for people who go clubbing for that type of music. Hed Kandi know what they are doing, they have it right, why can't some other promoters just sort it?!

• 2 months later...

fancy some enchanted partying? 8)

FATMOON

return from their summer slumbers for some bedazzling PSY

our next party will be Friday 21st October, and in Sheffield.

its going to be a magical experience... (small hint there on the theme!!).

You can expect our ever high standard of fluff and stunning new eye candy.

we are bursting to party again!!

So for some free spirit partying and high energy Acid Psytrance you shouldn't miss Fatmoon!

To secure our venue, personal invites will be issued, to fatmooners

contact us to become a fatmooner and recieve your invite.

Visit and join our forum to see all the juicy details!! (fatmoon.co.uk)

details and location will only be posted on our forum and on our invites

cant wait !!

Its coming together nicely now, it must be all the fairy dust and magic sparkles thanks everyone.

I will update with more info as we confirm stuff

see you there x cheryl technomedic (FaTMooN)

xxxxxx

Archived