Anyone else been ripped off by BT for Vision?

I work for BT 150.. Visions direct number is 0800800900.

With regards to the email, did you order your vision online? At times this is the problem, because BT.com are a seperate sales channel to the 0800 number. It has different offers, and at times does cause problems, because the order is done online, but is then passed through to someone else to do the processing.

If you're not getting anywhere with the 0800 number, you could always forward a copy of your email, with a covering letter to the correspondence centre- BT PLC, Correspondence Centre, Durham, DH98 1BT.

But the worst thing you can do, is kick off to the advisor taking your call.. they'll be less inclinded to help/credit you.

Yes i ordered the vision online (dont get me wrong other than this the service i like alot though its not as good as sky i must say but at half the cost each money can't complain aswel as been able to watch programs i watch normally on repeat if i can, i can now watch on demand although it sometimes takes upto 2 days after its been shown on tv to be able to watch it on vision thats the longest wait so far)

I have forwarded the email to them if i get no reply by monday i will send a copy of the email to the correspondence centre, i did not kick off at first was very calm until i was directly told i was lie-ing and the offer was not available at the time when i clearly was.

Thanks, and thanks for everyone else who has posted seems everyone has had very different experience's both good and bad though i know what i would put my money on for the majority of the customers.

Ive had the same thing here, last september ( nearly 12 months ) i rang bt to get their broadband and was introduced to this fantastic "FREEVIEW SERVICE" at the same time, " you only get billed if you order extra films etc " thats the CACK i was told.

So not only did i recieve abill to my surprise but also 90% of the time i dont even get my 1-5 channels properly, the screen freezes etc. BT can go ram it up where the sun dont shine as soon as my supscription is up in a month, i never want to see their bloody advert of the tele never mind be a customer,

BT broadband is pants too.....we have the so called unlimited option 3 but

we cant download anything until after midnight and its restricted again before

7am :rant:

its not much better than dialup between 3pm-10pm

cancelled their direct debit now and changed the landline to talktalk so they can whistle for it :hihi:

cancelled their direct debit now and changed the landline to talktalk so they can whistle for it :hihi:

I'd be careful with that though.. If you get a final bill, they are pretty quick to send the balance to a debt colleciton agency.

Somtimes worth talking to technical help with regards to the speed.

BT broadband is pants too.....we have the so called unlimited option 3 but

we cant download anything until after midnight and its restricted again before

7am :rant:

Did you go over the 100GB limit, we are restricted this month for that, downloaded too much stuff on demand and played too many only games lol, Should'nt really be advertised as unlimited should say 100GB without restrictions.

Also for the times you wasnt restricted with slow download speeds did you try the i-plate from the BT shop? our connection was 1mbps when good and 0.3mbps when bad, used the iplate now excluding when we are restricted to 1mbps we get a connection of 4-6mpbs when its at its slowest and 7-7.5mbps when we are really lucky. lol

Never had any trouble with BT broadband until a few weeks ago. I was going to upgrade our package to the BT vision option, thinking it would be cheaper, but on phoning CS it appeared the charges would be higher. Ever since we've had a hit and miss service. Maybe its a penalty against me not upgrading:hihi:.

Infact the other night I put my PAYG Vodafone dongle in, and that was quicker:roll:

Archived