Going out alone

samstyles

But she said "better still if people will talk to them" and then in the same sentence seems to not want to talk to men....

and he'd said;

'Why would a woman go out to a bar on her own if she doesn't want to get chatted up?'

which is the question i was answering.

So there. Ner ner ner ner na.

• 2 weeks later...
But she said "better still if people will talk to them" and then in the same sentence seems to not want to talk to men....

Oh dear... bitter rejected men in here much?!?! lol, only joking.

What I was saying was that I wouldn't mind a chat, I never said that whether or not that included being chatted up... but my reference to 8 armed fellas was to make the point I didn't want feeling up!

There is some truth in what you say about women only wanted to be chatted up by people who are not weirdos and pervs, but then doesn't everyone like to pick a crowd they feel a part of and to choose who they spend time with?!

and he'd said;

'Why would a woman go out to a bar on her own if she doesn't want to get chatted up?'

which is the question i was answering.

So there. Ner ner ner ner na.

So is there one rule for men going out on their own and one for women then? Does a man go out to a bar on their own for reasons other than being chatted up? And they are not called sl**s?

Archived