Rock/Metal fan...? Check out Corporation!

Kensnroses

Originally posted by Pauline BHG

That would be cool ! I could do wi meeting a few more like minded people here. Saturdays aren't THAT young - we can join the wrinkly rockers in the classic rock room :D

<am I a wrinkly rocker ?? Maybe......> ;)

that's Even worse. I hate older rock but no one seems To cater for 90's rock :loopy:

At least half of the people in there on an average night are underage kids.

Think how much their profits would drop if they didn't have the kids in there? So in short, unless the authorities get involved not a dam thing will get done about it.

Originally posted by Scotty_78

At least half of the people in there on an average night are underage kids.

Think how much their profits would drop if they didn't have the kids in there? So in short, unless the authorities get involved not a dam thing will get done about it.

Agreed. The police need to take a good look at the conduct of the bouncers AND the age of the clientele. All the underage drinkers from Devonshire Green go in there!

I went to Corp on a Friday a few weeks back and they were being really strict with ID's on the door (although they didn't ask us because we are obviously old...:rolleyes: ).

But it still seemed to be full of kids inside, so either there's a lot of fake ID's going around, or 18 year olds are looking and acting younger these days...or I'm getting old.

Still had a great time though - I love the indie room, but also watching a big, bad mosher-type bloke bopping away to "Johnny B Good" was a memory I shall treasure! :D

Does anyone else ALWAYS end up with a throat infection after they've been there? :suspect: And no, I wasn't snogging random young men (unfortunately).

Originally posted by goldenfleece

Wait for it....this thread will be removed ANY SECOND NOW

Mod. Note

The thread is still here but the user isn't for a couple of days.

To repeat what we said elsewhere, anything unsubtantiated and potentially libellous won't be tolerated.

Thanks,

Joe

I guess you mean this....from terms of use

"Users shall not post or transmit through this site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law."

Where does this leave free speech I wonder

Archived