Rock/Metal fan...? Check out Corporation!

Kensnroses

DJ Stocky has been sacked and replaced with DJ "I want to be in Dukes of Harzzard" Chippy has made an unwelcome return!!!

What happened? I remember DJ STOCKY from the CAsbah about 4 years ago doing a Weekday rock night.....what a superb CD collection thatr guy had, bang up to date....

Originally posted by goldenfleece

DJ Stocky has been sacked and replaced with DJ "I want to be in Dukes of Harzzard" Chippy has made an unwelcome return!!!

What happened? I remember DJ STOCKY from the CAsbah about 4 years ago doing a Weekday rock night.....what a superb CD collection thatr guy had, bang up to date....

Well, since that post it turns it he was not sacked but suggested the room changes a bit and some people (including stocky) thought he had been sacked. The powers that be now want two DJ's instead of one. Apparently he still working but hasn't for last few weeks due to commitments with his band.

It was suggested at the time Chippy had been brought in to replace him but he got so much abuse from corporation message board he's decided against it. The message board had to be removed due to the abuse!!! Reason for abuse was everyone considered him to be a back stabber. Stocky said this too, and the fact he play's rubbish music all the time!!

Dont know when Stocky will be back but last couple of weeks Jim and Pete(?) have been filling in.

I take it your still banned GoldenFleece?

I used to go to the old corporation . It was the best club LAYOUT i have ever seen.....two big music rooms skate ramp for anyone to use...chillout room for weed smoking and trying to find out what a woman was all about! and a few wacky corridors connecting it and oh playstaions!!!! Great times i was there on the last ever club night it got trashed and everyone was stealing things as memorabillia!!!!!! Bit too old for it now......shame

Originally posted by Hellbilly

What we need is a ‘bring back Goldenfleece’ campaign.

Well it worked for Stocky!:D [/quote

Yes but Stocky works for them so its different....I am just a punter.....or X punter as the case may be.....

been going to other towns for my club fix over the last year...Manchester, Hull and Lincoln to be precise......interesting rock scenes over there, very different..........I simply adore Sugarcubes in Lincoln and Spiders in Hull......well worth a trip over...

Originally posted by planetceza

I used to go to the old corporation . Bit too old for it now......shame

Bloomin heck! What does that make me? I remember Cairos vividly and then Romeo and Juliets as a very young whippersnapper.

I will remember to take my zimmer next time I go and challenge you to walking stick break(bones) dancing.

Archived