Unnoficial forum meet at the Rivelin Hotel 29/08/09

jongo

Ok, so I may be a little late posting this for anyone to attend but, we had an impromptu meet tonight where

Jongo

Shaznay

Pattricia

Nosy Nellie

Pearly07

Shootokill

Bernard2

Turned up and had a great night, will post the photo's tomorrow maybe if I sober up :D

Ok, so I may be a little late posting this for anyone to attend but, we had an impromptu meet tonight where

Jongo

Shaznay

Pattricia

Nosy Nellie

Pearly07

Shootokill

Bernard2

Turned up and had a great night, will post the photo's tomorrow maybe if I sober up :D

When are you going to post the photos:?:

Has the standard of the Rivelin Karaoke hit rock bottom, I was going to go in last night to see my favourite Karaoke turn (Lollipop Brown the poor mans Billy Fury) but as I approached the establishment my ears were assaulted by a cacophony of disjointed sound. As I got nearer I eventually recognised the tune someone was singing, Abba's Dancing Queen, I use the word singing loosely, maybe caterwauling would be more apt. I looked through the pubs window and saw two old dears giving it all they'd got, talk about the Last Of The Red Hot Mama's. Poor old souls it looked like they hadn't been out for the last thirty years, and in their excitement their laddered Nora Batty Nylons were bunching round their ankles, Mercifully they finished their turn, but worse was to follow, next up was a big smarmy bloke (talk about fancyin' issen') tossing the mike from one hand to the other, and his entourage of female admirers including the two old dears screaming Go John Go John Go John Go John go! He proceeded to murder Forever In Blue Jeans, if you can imagine Russ Abbott singing Atmosphere crossed with Father Ted Singing My Lovely Horse you've got this big smarmy bloke off to a T. I'd had enough, somebody told me there's an old codger Disc Jockey down at the Dove and Rainbow whose not bad, might go there next week.

Archived