Prince of Wales Ecclesall Rd

gigi

Recently a friend of mine went to the Prince of Wales with her girlfriend and was asked to leave because they were kissing!!!!

As someone who works in the same industry I think this is absolutely outrageous, I have never heard of a gay couple being asked to leave a public place because of this.

I understand that some of the general public may find it difficult to accept that two people of the same sex are attracted to eachother but I'm afraid it happens and there's nothing you can do about it!

Generally people go out for a quiet drink to have exactly that NOT to be humiliated and to be made to feel uncomfortable.

I am utterly disgusted with the way that my friends were treated and know that they won't be going back and a lot of other people that we know would not go there for a drink again.

Originally posted by Grachan

Well if I go out to a pub the last thing I want to see is people snogging, whatever their sexual orientation. It's not a school disco after all.

Good decision I say.

Oh don't be so silly!! can you remember what it was like to be young!!

did they say how they were kissing- i could possibly understand if they had hands all over each other but getting thrown out for just kissing- thats ridiculous, i would write to the brewery with a letter of complaint.

The Prince of Wales is an Ember Inn, nuf said ! Duuuummp !

I understand that some of the general public may find it difficult to accept that two people of the same sex are attracted to eachother but I'm afraid it happens and there's nothing you can do about it!
Seems there is...
Well if I go out to a pub the last thing I want to see is people snogging, whatever their sexual orientation. It's not a school disco after all.
Indeed.

What do you expect in Prince of Wales?

Full of snobs that place.

Tell your friend and her missus to get down the Banner Cross they won't give a monkeys in there i can pretty much guarantee it.

What added pressure to the first & second daters!!

First the young guy had to pluck the courage (well some of us anyway :D ) to kiss the girl, but now us guys also have to worry about whether or not we'll get kicked out of the place. :hihi:

You're right though Gigi. Will they have the guts to kick out a gay couple and suffer the consequences??

Originally posted by youwhatref

What added pressure to the first & second daters!!

First the young guy had to pluck the courage (well some of us anyway :D ) to kiss the girl, but now us guys also have to worry about whether or not we'll get kicked out of the place. :hihi:

You're right though Gigi. Will they have the guts to kick out a gay couple and suffer the consequences??

I think you need to re-read the original post, particularly the bit about 'her girlfriend' ?

Originally posted by Grachan

Good decision I say.

mate - lesbians.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

(this post is firmly tongue in cheek:rolleyes: )

Archived