Plastic charity bags

arnt we all fed up with charity bags put through our letter box, i get 3 a week use them as bin liners, does anyone ever fill there charity bags and put them out on the street, where i live 99.9% dont, how much is it costing the charities to do this, make the bags,do the labels and have them put through letterboxs

yes half the time there not charities, i give my stuff to charity shops think most do, kleenezee and betterware they do my head in as well, i know somones tryin to make a bit of spending money, but its annoying when you have to leave there catalogue in the pouring rain they get wet ( collecting them )

arnt we all fed up with charity bags put through our letter box, i get 3 a week use them as bin liners, does anyone ever fill there charity bags and put them out on the street, where i live 99.9% dont, how much is it costing the charities to do this, make the bags,do the labels and have them put through letterboxs

Why not stick them over your steamy double glazing.

That might stop you getting knocked up at 9:30!

Dont here co,s they never collect the dam things everyones given up on our rd.

I agree ! For the first time ever, I loaded a Breast Charity bag with some lovely clothes .. Next/Fat Face/Top Shop ... and no bugger came to collect. That's the last time I do it .. in the bin they'll go from now on.

I agree ! For the first time ever, I loaded a Breast Charity bag with some lovely clothes .. Next/Fat Face/Top Shop ... and no bugger came to collect. That's the last time I do it .. in the bin they'll go from now on.

couldn't you just take them to a recycling point? they generally have clothes collections i think

i agree about the number of bags though. it's ridiculous... how many clothes do they think you have to give away?!!!

• 2 years later...

hi i have just started delivering these bags no work about and got kids to feed and the way it works is i deliver the bags then collect the bags in my own van then the recycling company which is a non profit making company pays me so much per kilo which is very little i have to pay for my own diesel and pay for the bags its really hard to make a living from it as some other charities ship in two or three hundred people at a time usually imigrants and pay them as little as 10 pound per thousand delivered and totally flood huge areas with bags nspcc are worst for this so please keep filling your bags and leaving them out so people like me can at least make a wage otherwise these greedy charities and bag theives will take what little there is and i will be back to square one by the way i deliver the Rainbow Trust bags which the profit they make goes solely to UK childrens charities and not abroad thanks for reading. P.S. All genuine charity bag collectors have ID badges if not they are probably stealing them to sell on ebay so ask to see them and if they havent REPORT them to the police as this is a criminal offence.

Archived