BIG PARTY IDEA - Could we make this happen?

mr.blaze

Good idea / Bad idea  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea / Bad idea

• Yes, it's a great idea I'd definately go
    • I'd go and bring the kids too
    • I might go but I'm not sure
    • No, that idea's crazy

Originally posted by DanSumption

Wasn't there another thread about this exact subject a couple of months ago? I seem to remember lots of support for the idea, but don't think anything ever got organised.

That's why we got J on the case Dan! He had some really good ideas last night, and some real enthusiasm too! :)

I'd definately be up for it J, and if you need a hand organising I'll see what I can do! ;)

K x

hubby's cousin is taking the angel pub at woodhouse over in a few weeks and they have offered to let me hold my Pagan moots there so i cant see a prob for something like this, they have a big function room plus a beer garden.

if its kinda thing ya looking for let me know n ill have a word :D

OOOHHHH! Their beer garden is quite good (if it hasn't got all overgrown in the excessive numbers of tennant changes it's had :suspect: )

Might have to get to one of these moots now :D

They also have an outdoor play area, and I'm not sure they have space for the bouncy castle, unless it can go in the carpark, but as there is already play equipment there, I don't suppose it'd be a problem if we couldn't have the castle (and it won't cost anything ;) )

well if it is Strix it wont be for long cos Marie n John are gunna re decorate it and smarten it all up, she is planning bouncy castles n things for the kids etc..

so if it does sound the right place for the sheff forum get together i can have a word n sort it out etc.. :thumbsup:

When Frazer had it, food was served in the family room and lounge/conservatory, so dogs weren't allowed. They were allowed in the bar/games room.

When it changed hands (several times) the rules changed (everytime). One landlord tried to say that they weren't allowed at all, but threats of mutiny from the barstaff meant we could bring him in :D . One div tried to say he was allowed in the family room :loopy: The one with the 'No Dogs' sign on it :roll:

Archived