BIG PARTY IDEA - Could we make this happen?

mr.blaze

Good idea / Bad idea  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea / Bad idea

• Yes, it's a great idea I'd definately go
    • I'd go and bring the kids too
    • I might go but I'm not sure
    • No, that idea's crazy

Jay, you know me, I'm DEFINETELY up for it... I have nothing to offer in the way of venues or sound systems... but I would deffo bring myself and a crisp new £5 note....

Let me know if there is owt I can help with though.

The Three Merry Lads would be excellent on a hot day! Or the Sportsman? I went to some all-day music do with a big tent there a number of years ago. Dunno if they'd do it? Are we looking at a big tent?

Do we have any idea how many people would be coming? Are we going to get this event featured in the local media or just for the Forum regulars? We might well get a decent amount of interest from local papers/radio stations re the Forum - whaddya think? I don't remember reading/hearing much about Forums like this in other cities and newspapers are traditionally short of proper news in the summer months...

You want a hand re sorting out venues J-B? Or owt else? I'm free if you do!

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Litha

dont no Strix sorry, but i can ask when i next see them, they might be allowed in the function room or beer garden but cant honestly say. ill let ya know :thumbsup:

Litha - just had to say...I do like your signature!

Get a taste of Religion....

Lick a Witch ;o)

Makes me smile each time I read it.

:D

Originally posted by J-Blaze

Hi chaps, still looking for a venue. I was thinking somewhere like The Three Merry Lads.

I'll have a trip up to the Angel litha and have a looky thankew :)

hubbys cousin int in it just yet should be begining of august. and they are gunna re~decorate :thumbsup:

Originally posted by SHsheff

Litha - just had to say...I do like your signature!

Get a taste of Religion....

Lick a Witch ;o)

Makes me smile each time I read it.

:D

its a sticker ive got on the shop door, it tickled me to bits when i first seen it. the other sticker says

A woman with PMS & ESP

is a B*TCH

who knows EVERYTHING !

:heyhey::hihi:

Archived