Plumbing query - help!!

My pipes hve today given up under the sink - helped by me I have to confess!! We really need the old pipewrk (and it is old and nasty) cuting to about a foot off the floor then we would need a new stop tap and cold and hot tap connectors (or two cold) for the washing machine/dishwasher. I had planned on putting that flexi pipe stuff on to onnect to the sink taps as we were planing on redoing the klitchen - just hadnt planned on doing it just yet!! lol

Can anyone help with how much such a job - if you can understand what im on about! - would cost????

Thanks you!!! :help: :help: :help:

Just wondering how much roughly this is going to cost me

ummm because its an open forum where some people are actually in that line of work... Im not asking for informed guesses from people who have no idea - I could do that myself.

You could say that most of the posts on this forum are full of informed guesses really couldnt you........

Actually that is a fair point!

Either way, I'd suggest you look in the jobs and employment section as there seem to be lots of plumbers in there.

Now thats more like it gordon bennet!! I have now posted there too ;)

sez, you know I'm not a plumber, so I'm no use at all to you, but hope you get something sorted soon x

Thanks LM! So do I!!

• 9 months later...

Archived