Alcohol should be banned

I'd brew it and sell it to anybody with the cash, be they 5,15,25,35,45,55,65, alcoholic, intoxicated etc.

So would others.

Others would distill and make methanol by accident, blinding their consumers. The type of people likely to do this are not your nice little old lady in an offy. It is your idiots who fight drug turf wars.

People might also introduce other drugs to the liquor, such as heroin, cocaine, cannabis, methampetamine, amhetamine, ecstasy and so on.

I'd brew it and sell it to anybody with the cash, be they 5,15,25,35,45,55,65, alcoholic, intoxicated etc.

So would others.

Others would distill and make methanol by accident, blinding their consumers. The type of people likely to do this are not your nice little old lady in an offy. It is your idiots who fight drug turf wars.

People might also introduce other drugs to the liquor, such as heroin, cocaine, cannabis, methampetamine, amhetamine, ecstasy and so on.

Dead right, chem1st. El Robbo, I can't imagine more than a tiny handful of the people I know stopping drinking alcohol if it became illegal. I know I wouldn't.

Dead right, chem1st. El Robbo, I can't imagine more than a tiny handful of the people I know stopping drinking alcohol if it became illegal. I know I wouldn't.

I don't know anyone that would give up either.

I'm still waiting for any arguments other than ones linked to the fact that prohibition doesn't work, which is surprising since so many people are happy for drugs to remain banned.

One could almost think they don't actually know what they're talking about... :hihi:

I'm still waiting for any arguments other than ones linked to the fact that prohibition doesn't work, which is surprising since so many people are happy for drugs to remain banned.

One could almost think they don't actually know what they're talking about... :hihi:

Isn't that a good enough reason?

You want another? Howabout the idea that the government has no business telling me what I may or may not put into my body?

Isn't that a good enough reason?

You want another? Howabout the idea that the government has no business telling me what I may or may not put into my body?

This is one of my main gripes with the government.

If it was not for me paying them so much to be able to persecute me for not paying them. I'd stop paying them to fine me for me smoking the occasional spliff, which causes nobody no harm whastoever, except maybe myself.

Ever heard what happened when they did it in the US?

^ THIS ^

Alcohol prohibition has been demonstrated to damage society more than alcohol abuse, up until now at least. :rolleyes:

Anyone who understands why alcohol prohibition doesn't work should have no problem grasping why we're in the mess we are with illegal drugs.

This is one of my main gripes with the government.

If it was not for me paying them so much to be able to persecute me for not paying them. I'd stop paying them to fine me for me smoking the occasional spliff, which causes nobody no harm whastoever, except maybe myself.

To add to that the main harm is, being taken against my will, locked up against my will, and fined after having my possesions stolen. Insult to injury!

Archived