Kapap Sheffield

Bayonet

Reads a lot like a Jeet kun Do or Krav maga class, after looking at the website thats I now know why, I notice some of their lessons are based on Krav ;). Good to see some streetwise offensive classes popping up in old Blighty bubs :).

As suspected, Overseer has been "out of the scene " for a little bit. :hihi:

Never done JKD mate, Its not based on Krav maga... but thanks for replying.

Craig.

Aha, I saw Krav as I skimmed your website, just been back and read your history, nice read. So has the system evolved since its conception, and if so how? This seems like a much more suitable tool for street protection to me ;)!!!

As suspected, Overseer has been "out of the scene " for a little bit. :hihi:

Hey bub...or should I say ....ALI :D...I dont live in Sheffield bub, but I am familiar with body combact science programme applications on American marines, that I noticed is associated to Kappaps centre or one of the groups that train there. I have been on several Krav maga offensive / self protection courses in Tel aviv and London, they module your natural reactions into natural offensive counters. Wroughtons write up of his experiance reads similar to Krav maga teaching, coupled with my seeing Krav on their website when i skimmed it....I thought it was based on Krav maga....maybe it has absorbed concepts of Krav maga since its conception, Idk.

Nvm, it appears to have a good reputation, as do the instructors history and credentials.

Its evolving all the time, we don,t teach anything that fails under pressure, does,nt matter how nice it looks, its very good as a pure self defense system, Kapap also has the best fighting styles ie. Thai, BJJ, cardio, knife defense..Boxing..

Craig.

Archived