Indoor Training for Inline Hockey Team

dannio

Hi,

I am coaching a small Inline hockey team based in the S5 area. As the winter months are looming, we are looking for some indoor training facilities within this area.

There are a couple of purpose built indoor rinks in Rotherham and on Queens road however, we are wanting to try and keep training as local as possible.

Any suggestions for an indoor surface we could train on, something like school gym, basketball court etc would be very much appreciated. We are able to pay cash towards the upkeep or use of these facilities and we also have all our own game related equiptment (goals etc).

We also have spaces for new players at ALL levels, beginner to pro, kitted up or with no kit at all...so if you want to try an exciting and growing sport (which follows similar rules and strategies to ice hockey) or get some more ice time at almosty 0 cost, please PM me for more details.

Thanks

Dan

• 2 months later...

hello, i don't know of any places but i am really wanting to play hockey. are you still welcoming new players? i played field hockey for a few years at school and wanting to play again, im a decent player just need abit of training to get back into it. i am 17 btw.

many thanks,

charne' :bigsmile:

• 3 years later...

Hi there, My name is luke merry, I did some hockey trainning and been skating by rollerblades for 6 years and wanting to join a team and learn and want to be a best hockey player ever! I am 20 years old, I live in dinnington near sheffield and been trying to find a team to do it. do u have a team that i could join and do the trainning. :)

Look forward from you

Thanks

Luke S Merry

Archived