School uniform rules gone mad!!

i think under the circumstances your quite within your rights to let your child wear any sweater on a cold/rainy day in the meantime cos its them thats messed up & if they do happen to send your kid home just say well theyre not coming back until the new sweaters arrived. you can be just as moody as them & when it starts messing the schools attendance rates & the local education authority starts giving the headteacher a roasting over it you can sit back & laugh at the headteacher for being such a idiot:hihi:

parkwood high school has just become an academy....i can see an official visit coming soon to see what they have achieved .....this is why they are being over stricked in implimenting uniform etc....watch for reports in the sheffield star etc,

i,ll take a guess in around two or three weeks

parkwood high school has just become an academy....i can see an official visit coming soon to see what they have achieved .....this is why they are being over stricked in implimenting uniform etc....watch for reports in the sheffield star etc,

i,ll take a guess in around two or three weeks

i say stuff the official visitors lol lets get back in the real world smart black shoes & trousers (with or without pockets) & school logo t-shirt/blouse/jumper & evrything will be fine

i say stuff the official visitors lol lets get back in the real world smart black shoes & trousers (with or without pockets) & school logo t-shirt/blouse/jumper & evrything will be fine

i do agree ...all theses extra pressures on the kids/parents are not for there benefit...its all for the schools standing.....i am all for a smart uniform to identify pupils,stop competition clothing wise and help in learning ..but stressing parents out as to if they have too many/not enough buttons.....etc is just plain crap.

i do agree ...all theses extra pressures on the kids/parents are not for there benefit...its all for the schools standing.....i am all for a smart uniform to identify pupils,stop competition clothing wise and help in learning ..but stressing parents out as to if they have too many/not enough buttons.....etc is just plain crap.
thats true but what can we do if they wont be slightly flexible with the trousers?

thats true but what can we do if they wont be slightly flexible with the trousers?

well they are going to have to be flexible re my daughters school blouse ...cause she definatly is going in the damn thing tomorrow whether they like it or not

well they are going to have to be flexible re my daughters school blouse ...cause she definatly is going in the damn thing tomorrow whether they like it or not
stick to what i said earlier, they'll soon come round to your stance when it affects there attendance record!

It seems the first day back at school they have dropped another one on us, now they are JUST telling us they require TWO of types of PE sports shoes, one indoor and one out !

Nice to let us know in advance :(

like we havent enough to buy.

my daughters is like a prison issue kit, in big letters it has to have "physical education" printed on it, they have to have shorts & tracksuit & yes 2 pairs of plimsoll/trainers i think oh & we was told to buy her some football boots but this ended up being dropped

stick to what i said earlier, they'll soon come round to your stance when it affects there attendance record!

100% attendance my kids nearly every year since birth give and take the odd flu/chicken pox type illness. If they sent my kid home for somthing stupid like the wrong shade of black trousers I would go ballistic and end up giving a bit of black (and blue) in the schools direction.

Archived