School uniform rules gone mad!!

We should all get to gether and swap our kids clothes, so tall kids have trousers half way up the legs and the short kids go in clown shoes :hihi:

They dont say anything about clothes having to fit ? :P

This thread is getting really silly now - the discussion is going around in circles and needs to be closed.

We should all get to gether and swap our kids clothes, so tall kids have trousers half way up the legs and the short kids go in clown shoes :hihi:

They dont say anything about clothes having to fit ? :P

Ha ha! Like it, this gave me a good old chuckle (rarely happens on SF these days)! :D

Once again, thin end of the wedge! It was only a bus shelter.......it was only weed....it was only a small knife.....it was only a replica gun.
I absolutely agree that it's the thin end of the wedge, if they're allowed to carry on like this, we'll be back in the days of expensive uniforms only obtainable from one shop at such vastly inflated prices that the LEA have to give out grants to enable parents to supply them.

It's nitpicking by the schools to the extreme, imo.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Sheffield39s-third-City-Academy-opens.5625914.jp

in a earlier post i said there would be a official visit taking place... well yes there was and this is why the teachers were putting pupils not in 100% perfect school uniform in supervision out of the way of these visiters...in the video mr mallaband says

" i was afraid not all pupils would turn up in uniform where in fact they all did "

............but they didnt mr mallaband ..did they ?

pupils not in perfect 100% uniform where put in a room downstairs well away from the visiters and not allowed out onto the corriders so it actually looked like he had achieved what he proffessed to do in the video.....

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Sheffield39s-third-City-Academy-opens.5625914.jp

in a earlier post i said there would be a official visit taking place... well yes there was and this is why the teachers were putting pupils not in 100% perfect school uniform in supervision out of the way of these visiters...in the video mr mallaband says

" i was afraid not all pupils would turn up in uniform where in fact they all did "

............but they didnt mr mallaband ..did they ?

pupils not in perfect 100% uniform where put in a room downstairs well away from the visiters and not allowed out onto the corriders so it actually looked like he had achieved what he proffessed to do in the video.....

political correctness gone mad innit:rolleyes:

I have been a victim of the pocket police. I bought what I thought were perfectly good smart black trousers last year, as requested. My son was told they weren't acceptable (after he had worn them so I couldn't take them back). It was something to do with the pockets - I have no idea how it they were even spotted as he wears a polo shirt & sweatshirt over them. Luckily they weren't too expensive & he wasn't sent home - just told not to wear them again. If I wasn't able to afford any others I would have gone to see the head teacher but luckily he had others which were okay.

I have been a victim of the pocket police. I bought what I thought were perfectly good smart black trousers last year, as requested. My son was told they weren't acceptable (after he had worn them so I couldn't take them back). It was something to do with the pockets - I have no idea how it they were even spotted as he wears a polo shirt & sweatshirt over them. Luckily they weren't too expensive & he wasn't sent home - just told not to wear them again. If I wasn't able to afford any others I would have gone to see the head teacher but luckily he had others which were okay.
i cant see the problem with pockets, i mean how many shops sell boys trousers without pockets? its flamin stupid

Archived