School uniform rules gone mad!!

I did likemy old school uniform, and fair play, it stopped my clobber getting worn and ruined everyday, however the expenses these days, for example my uniform.

Blazer

White shirt

Tie

Black trousers

Black shoes

Optional jumper

The cost of this uniform would be stupid, which is why they gave the first uniform free, you were talking atleast 100 quid.

If they want youths to be in uniforms, they have to considder the hurdles some kids may come across, like said above, fitting for tall and skinny, and larger kids, they have to say fair enough don't they.

At park academy the only difference between pupils is the color of their faces. They have race riots.

and hundreds of little hitlers enforcing uniform policy. why should children have to have their appearance challenged.

I remember punk rockers at my school and one is now a top solicitor.

It is perhaps. But we'll just have to disagree on the reasoning. :)

I think it's a small but important part of early discipline.

Agree to disagree? We would both need to agree to that would we? We might as well agree to agree about something, like:

Uniforms are an extra expenditure

?

[it is a reasonable and largely accurate statement, after all]

If we can agree to that then I'm sure we can agree on something that you think is even more reasonable and accurate!

Parkwood Academy teachers CANNOT wear what they want. The students might think they can, but a dress code for staff has been implemented for the new Academy.

Some of the teachers are unrecognisable from last year!

Out of pure curiousity, what proportion of the male teachers wear ties?

Agree to disagree? We would both need to agree to that would we? We might as well agree to agree about something, like:

Uniforms are an extra expenditure

?

[it is a reasonable and largely accurate statement, after all]

If we can agree to that then I'm sure we can agree on something that you think is even more reasonable and accurate!

:hihi:

I didn't say 'agree to disagree'.

I said 'we'll have to disagree'. And we will, because I don't agree, and I'm confident in my opinion of you, that you won't agree with me. That is not the same as me implying that you should agree to disagreeing with me. :):hihi:

-

'Uniforms are an added expenditure'. hmmm

I can see your reasoning, but I still don't agree. My observations at school, were that some rich kids bought expensive clothing, and the flock of sheep followed. Are the parents to blame for buying it? well, maybe.. to a certain extent. But a little emotional blackmail to a softie parent /or a genuine request to a worried parent, when told that they are being bullied for wearing clothes that are cheap and tacky goes a long way. I've seen it.

(I wasn't bullied for cheap and tacky clothing by the way. I dressed beautifully :hihi:)

This is to Bethsmummy,

I'm from BBC Radio Sheffield and we are interested in speaking with you and/or your nephews parents, regarding this matter.

I have tried PM'ing you but it doesn's appear to be sending ( from my end anyway)

Has the Star expressed any interested in the story?

If you would like to get in touch with me please call: 0114 267 5467

Thanks,

Alexandra.

This is to Bethsmummy,

I'm from BBC Radio Sheffield and we are interested in speaking with you and/or your nephews parents, regarding this matter.

I have tried PM'ing you but it doesn's appear to be sending ( from my end anyway)

Has the Star expressed any interested in the story?

If you would like to get in touch with me please call: 0114 267 5467

Thanks,

Alexandra.

if you read all the posts you will know,the parent didnt want any media coverage for the sake of her son

Archived