White Bear in Ecclefield

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, the two managers from Cha Cha's :gag: have now jumped the sinking ship (so to speak) called Cha Cha's and have re opened the White Bear in Ecclesfield.

Roger who was the manager in Cha Cha's and who also owns the Miners at Thorncliffe has wisely apointed Rob as Manager in the White Bear. After a good clean up of the pub, it's great to see it back open and proffesionally run.

Good luck to you both.:clap:

Everyone from Cha Cha's should get on down there.

Eric The Man :heyhey:

Originally posted by lee_at_69

I'm moving to Ecclesfield at the weekend, apart from the newly refurbished White Bear, what other boozers are there, which do I need to avoid!!!

You are better coming into Chapeltown.

More pubs and takeaways.

[Hi, Roger here. Whilst Chapeltown has very much taken over from Ecclesfield as an established circuit, due to the Griffin Inn now being offices and The White Bear having being shut for several months, we are confident that Ecclesfield "circuit" can be restored to its former glory.

The White Bear, The Stocks and The Black Bull are all within 2 minutes walk of each other.

Originally posted by DaddyBear

we are confident that Ecclesfield "circuit" can be restored to its former glory.

So we should expect 15/16 year olds getting drunk, fighting and causing no end of problems wasting yet more police time..

Them were the days :hihi:

On a more serious note, I hope you do well down there :thumbsup:

Hi DaddyBear,

Eric here, as you can see, ive been trying to promote your latest venture in order to make it a success for both you and ROB the MAIN man!!!

good luck with it all and i'll see you at the weekend.

i thought you would have been in the Cha Cha page to read everything and maybe make some comment :confused:

Eric The Man xxx:heyhey:

Archived