Tips on keeping cats off garden

kath72

• 1 year later...

if you grate orange peel and have quite a bit of it, make it into a paste and put it a long fence tops and walls you should not get any further problems. If you do, put another coating on the fences and walls. I used this around my aviaries years ago, I got the tip off an old bloke that kept birds.

ALAN

Don't leave bare, freshly hoed soil. Cats like the bare soil to use as a litter tray. Plant your garden with shrubs and perennials to keep it full and the cats won't be able to find bare soil to dig up and poop in. Plant your veg garden to the max too. It also means you don't have to do any weeding.

I've seen various suggestions tried, all the way up to and including a 12-bore shotgun. :hihi:

The only thing that's guaranteed to keep other people's cats away from your garden is having one of your own.

Doesn't work.

The cat from up the street even smashes through the magnetic cat flap to get in the house!

Archived