The best spa / pamper day in/around Sheffield

SuperNorth

Spa 1877 is looooooooovely! My boyfriend got me some kind of spa/treatment afternoon thing, the spa is great and the lady who did the treatments was really nice and gave me loads of freebie testers to take home. I ended up going on my own though and in retrospect wished I'd got a friend to splash out on a couple of hours in the spa with me so I could squeal a bit more going in the freezing cold plunge pool- felt a bit silly squealing to myself!

Yeah 1877 is very nice and relaxing.

Also I have been to Thorseby Hall (Warner Leisure) which is really nice, it's near clumber Park. Think I paid about £160 for a day in the spa with a treatment of my choice, 3 course evening meal, overnight stay and full english breakfast the morning after. Also this hotel is adults only and they have singers/disco at night.

• 4 weeks later...
I like Spa 1877 too. Waterfall Spa in Leeds is amazing! Bit more expensive though.

Waterfall Spa rocks :headbang: Everything from the treatments they offer to the staff, it is brilliant. A great day to spend your time their even if you do not have any treatments. They have a relaxation boudoir & the spa itself is heavenly.

Only thing that I did not like was the menu it gets 0 effort for the taste unfortunately the lunch they offer seemed to be more about the presentation than the quality of the food.

Archived