How would you react if someone flashed at you?

I'd try to get my photograph in the local paper with a raw sausage on a fork.

I think that her reaction: "Mrs Woodage told the Post: “I am now on anti-depressants and also sleeping tablets – this has really affected me." definitely counts as an over-reaction!!!

If I'm ever flashed, I hope I'll have the presence of mind to repeat what someone I worked with said to her flasher, "Huh! I've seen bigger things crawling out of an apple".

Unfortunately this happened to me a few years ago & depending how you are I guess we all deal with it differently. I felt quite shocked that anyone would do such a dispicable thing & disgusted at his I could not give a damn attitude walking around the place like it was the most normal thing to do!!. I am a cautious person & whenever I am out I am quite observent & when this happened my body went into shock mode partly because I had just checked the road that I was crossing too & it was empty & as soon as I step onto it this jerk is there with his trousers around his ankles & rubbing his prickless brain & walking towards me with a smug look on his face.

My brain was telling me to call the Police yet my body would not allow me to do it yet when I managed to get to work my brain disconnected with what had happened thirty mins ago & hard as it may sound I carried my working day as normal & it wasn't until I got home & I was in my own space & felt safe that the emotional part of it took effect on me.

I have witnessed a few flashers in my years and to be honest, even though I have been initially shocked by the incidents, I am very rarely offended. So, have you been flashed at? If so, how did you react?

Serious debate please :)

you offering again! :hihi:

Serious debate only :|

I've seen your bum and it's luvverly :D

However, on a charabang to cleggy when I was a nipper on the train (with old fashioned coaches with compartments) a flasher ran the whole length of the platform, we howled with laughter our parents were horrified...

I have witnessed a few flashers in my years and to be honest, even though I have been initially shocked by the incidents, I am very rarely offended. So, have you been flashed at? If so, how did you react?

Serious debate please :)

Well, people often flash me when they let me out of junctions. Do you feel offended when you cant quite get out of one?

Maybe this thread should be referred back to the 'naked in the changing room' thread. I suspect that the more extreme reactions would correlate with the people who were upset at the site of naked people in the gym/pool changing room.

I've never been flashed, but I did see a girl fall out of her top whilst drunk in Windermere and she didn't notice for at least 5 seconds. I wasn't offended at all, her boyfriend did shout something though.

Archived