How would you react if someone flashed at you?

you offering again! :hihi:

Serious debate only :|

I've seen your bum and it's luvverly :D

However, on a charabang to cleggy when I was a nipper on the train (with old fashioned coaches with compartments) a flasher ran the whole length of the platform, we howled with laughter our parents were horrified...

Thanks.... I think :D

When did you see my botty? :suspect:

Well, people often flash me when they let me out of junctions. Do you feel offended when you cant quite get out of one?

THose kind of flashers, I am grateful for.

However, some people weren't blessed to take their clothes off, let alone show their body to an audience, and that's more disturbing to me haha.

I was about 10 when I was first flashed at. I was sat in a garage forecourt in the back of my dad's car. My dad had gone in to see the mechanic, and another bloke poked his thingy through a gap in the folding doors! Looking back, I wished someone would have closed the doors and chopped the thing off! I never did tell my dad!

On another occasion, I was about 12, I was waiting outside a phone box, and a bloke walked passed and flashed at me, then calmly went on his way.

On another occasion, I was about 13, and I was walking to school from the dentist. There was a young bloke walking in front of me, and no-one else about. He stopped to ask me the time, and then started to ask if i would go into the bushes so he could "f**k me" - he kept pestering all the way up to school (it was a long road) and saying all sorts of disgusting things. I was quite frightened and as soon as I got to school, I went to the Headmistress and told her. They got the police in, and I had to give graphic details of everything the bloke had said, in front of my Mum and Dad! :blush::blush: He didn't actually flash me though, thank goodness.

Archived