How would you react if someone flashed at you?

when we were kids a man shouted me and a mate to his car. we assumed he was going to ask for directions as he was probably lost.

being teenagers we would have sent him the total wrong way lol, however, aproaching his car he had in his hand old jolly roger, we looked at each other and laughed then my mate said oooo walnut whip.

we still laugh about it to this day. :loopy:

I was flashed at about 2 weeks ago whilst driving past Abbeydale Golf Club on my way to dinner.

A group of 3 lads (about18/20) turned their backs, dropped their pants and bent over to touch their toes.

I can't say that it was very decorative. There again I don't think it was because I am female, as it would have been difficult to spot a woman was driving before starting the choreography. I think it was intended as a treat for whoever was driving by.

I laughed at the time, but it certainly influenced my choice from the menu at the restaurant.

A little heartwarming story.....

Christmas Day, London, a few years back. Me: on my way to church for morning service. It's cold, it's festive, and everyone is smiling as they walk

by.

Just before I get to church, I encounter the sweetest little wrinkly old man. "Merry Christmas!" he said, sticking his hand out.

As I was preparing to shake his hand in a neighbourly, we're all part of the human family, kind of way, I noticed he had his other hand inside his trouser fly, and was, erm, loving himself.

I sniggered, stepped past, and made it to church with my hand and my appetite for mulled wine and turkey intact.

(Gosh, I don't miss London at all :hihi:)

A little heartwarming story.....

Christmas Day, London, a few years back. Me: on my way to church for morning service. It's cold, it's festive, and everyone is smiling as they walk

by.

Just before I get to church, I encounter the sweetest little wrinkly old man. "Merry Christmas!" he said, sticking his hand out.

As I was preparing to shake his hand in a neighbourly, we're all part of the human family, kind of way, I noticed he had his other hand inside his trouser fly, and was, erm, loving himself.

I sniggered, stepped past, and made it to church with my hand and my appetite for mulled wine and turkey intact.

(Gosh, I don't miss London at all :hihi:)

Erm, maybe that could be where I am going wrong when pulling the cracker :suspect:

How many men would object to being flashed by a woman?!

I'm guessing it's a lot less than the percentage of women who'd object to being flashed by a bloke.

Why is that?

Pervs?

Have an eye for a great human body?

Erm, blind?

Or maybe dont feel threatened by it?

Who knows.

I once was walking through Hull city centre when a group of girls walked past us. It wasn't until they passed and we were some distance down the street when they shouted to us. Anyhow, wondering what they were shouting about, we turned around to see a few of them doubled over showing their glory.

I just found it funny and carried on walking. Crazy world!!

How many men would object to being flashed by a woman?!

I'm guessing it's a lot less than the percentage of women who'd object to being flashed by a bloke.

Why is that?

Last year was waving the OH off as he was on his way out, I checked up and down the street and no one about so lifted my top and flashed me baps at him......wahey!!

Failed to notice 2 builders working on a house on the next rd :blush: they didn`t complain.

Archived