How would you react if someone flashed at you?

Last year was waving the OH off as he was on his way out, I checked up and down the street and no one about so lifted my top and flashed me baps at him......wahey!!

Failed to notice 2 builders working on a house on the next rd :blush: they didn`t complain.

Where do you live again? :D

Many, many years ago I was a junior student nurse down south. I left work after a shift on a male geriatric ward where I had spent eight hours helping 28 elderly gentlemen in various stages of decrepitude and senility to dangle their equipment in plastic bottles at regular intervals, and caught a train north for my days off, falling asleep across all three seats of an old compartment.

I woke up to find an old chap fondling his equipment. I told him to put the thing away, I'd seen enough non-functioning willies for one day, went to ask the guard to deal with it, then returned to the carriage where the guy was still sitting, turned over and went back to sleep. The chap was arrested at the next stop, and I had to give a statement when I got to Leeds. They kept trying to tell me I needed to have trauma counselling, and I had the devil's own job convincing a very concerned lady copper that I really didn't care.

THose kind of flashers, I am grateful for.

However, some people weren't blessed to take their clothes off, let alone show their body to an audience, and that's more disturbing to me haha.

Oh that sort of flash:o well i say, i never:blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight i found out the answer to how would i react....

Thanks to the sheffield united fan who deemed me worthy of an eye full of his genetalia, perhaps next time you'd be kind enough not to do it from the back of a mini bus on ecclesall road...i value the front end of my car.

To be fair, it is possible to accidently flash your genitals without realising.

At ponds forge, I was naked and walking to where I though were the cuicles (for privacy) after my swim, when I opened the cubicle door I walked through.........and horror of horrors, Instead of walking into a cubicle, I walked onto Poolside :| It wasn't a door leading into a cubicle, it was the door leading onto poolside

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!

At ponds forge, I was naked and walking to where I though were the cuicles (for privacy) after my swim, when I opened the cubicle door I walked through.........and horror of horrors, Instead of walking into a cubicle, I walked onto Poolside :| It wasn't a door leading into a cubicle, it was the door leading onto poolside

This i can understand...it happens. But the united fan who flashed me earlier was well aware of what he was doing, well if the leering drunken grin he was wearing was anything to go by...

(and yes i did notcie the grin..i can assure you one split second of his acorn was enough to turn my attention north!)

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

excellent!

Archived